- What the Rental Price Includes:
- Bed linen (beds will be made up for your arrival), towels and tea towels (for use inside the gîte only).
- Baby cots and high chairs are available (please request when booking as we need to make sure we have enough here). We do provide cot linen but suggest you bring your own for your baby’s comfort.
- Consumables for use in the gîte: coffee filter papers, kitchen roll, toilet paper, liquid soap for hand washing, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, multi-surfaces cleaning spray, dish washing sponges and cloths and bin liners.
- Electricity and tap water.
- Under-floor heating (set to 19 °C when outside temperature has dropped below 16 °C for a week) in all rooms except
The Griffon bedrooms which have electric heaters; electric radiators can be used in any room if you need more heat. The gîtes have a B rating in energy efficiency!
- BBQ (but not the charcoal), a limited supply of sun loungers and magnificent scenery.
- Cleaning equipment for you to keep the gîte clean and tidy. You are expected to leave the accommodation in the same state as you found it. A cleaning charge of 45 Euros plus 10 Euros per bedroom will be made if the gîte requires cleaning after your departure.
- Laundry facilities including washing machine and laundry detergent. A drying machine is also available (wet weather use only please).
- If you stay more than 7 nights, we provide a change of linen and towels once a week. If you require more frequent changes we make a charge of 10 Euros per bed; we do provide free laundry facilities for you to use if you wish.
- Access to our shared library of CDs, DVDs, books and games, and use of our secure WiFi (1Mb).
- Booking and Payments
- The balance of the payment must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival (or on arrival if paying by cash (euros) or a cheque on a French bank account). If the balance is not paid within this time we reserve the right to cancel the reservation with loss of the deposit.
- The quoted rental price includes all taxes except tourist tax (taxe de séjour) which we collect on behalf of the Mayor’s office (0.50€ per person over 17 years old per night).
- All prices are fixed at the time you make the booking request and accepted payment methods and currency will be indicated on the
Booking Request Confirmation.
- Unless previously agreed otherwise, arrival is after 16.00 hours local time and the tenants must vacate the property by 10.00am local time on the day of departure.
8 sets of cutlery (knife, fork, dessert and tea spoon).
Electric toaster, kettle & coffee maker, microwave with grill, refrigerator (with small freezer & ice cube tray) and dishwasher.
Electric cooker (cooker hood, 4 pan hob, oven with spit attachment, roasting tray and grill pan). Fire extinguisher.
3 saucepans (with lids), frying pan, casserole/roasting pot, pressure cooker, electric mixer, colander, oven glove.
Wine rack, bread bin, 3 storage jars, 2 plastic trays, metal measuring jug, 5 kitchen knives, plastic chopping board.
Plastic measuring jug, 6 egg cups, egg slicer, lemon squeezer, cheese grater,
garlic crusher, corkscrew/bottle opener, tin opener, tea strainer, scissors, vegetable peeler,
BBQ tongs, fork and spatula.
Metal spatula, ladle, serving spoon, pasta serving spoon and whisk. Plastic spatula, tongs, serving spoon and shovel, fork. Wooden spatula.
3 glass oven/serving dishes of various sizes and 3 glass dishes for nibbles.
salad spinner, flan dish, glass salad bowl.
Small thermos flask, washing up bowl, dustpan and brush, under sink waste bin, iron.
6 person dining table (with table cloth), 4 dining chairs (Ercol).
Crockery cabinet containing:
8 sets of (large plate, small plate, tea cup and saucer, tall mug, cereal bowl, tumbler, wine glass).
Wine decanter, fruit juice decanter, water jug, tea pot, sugar bowl, salt and pepper pots, large and small ceramic jugs.
4 small cocktail glasses. Plastic picnic set comprising 4 plates (large and small), bowls and cups.
6 times (flexible table mat, solid table mat, drinks coaster and napkin).
A square and round ceramic serving dish, ceramic serving bowl, ceramic fruit bowl, toast rack.
Sofa, coffee table.
Bookcase with TV, satellite receiver, DVD player (and remotes).
Stand up electric fan.
Local information folder.
Double bed, single bed each with a bedside table and lamp, built-in dresser shelf with side mirror, chair.
Small low armchair, double wardrobe with shelves, single wardrobe with shelves, clothes hangers.
Decorative hanging mirror on wall, full length wall mirror.
Vacuum cleaner. Hair dryer.
Double bed with 2 bedside tables and lamps, built-in dresser shelf with side mirrors, chair.
Cane armchair, double wardrobe with shelves, single wardrobe with drawers and shelves, clothes hangers.
Small monks chest, mirror hanging on wall.
Main bathroom with toilet, electric shower, sink, mirror and waste bin. Clothes drying rack, ironing board, small laundry basket and broom.
Second toilet and sink with mirror/bathroom wall unit and waste bin. Mop and bucket.
Wet room with second shower.
Plastic patio table, parasol, 5 plastic chairs, and BBQ.