- What the Rental Price Includes:
- Bed linen (beds will be made up for your arrival), towels and tea towels (for use inside the gîte only).
- Baby cots and high chairs are available (please request when booking as we need to make sure we have enough here). We do provide cot linen but suggest you bring your own for your baby’s comfort.
- Consumables for use in the gîte: coffee filter papers, kitchen roll, toilet paper, liquid soap for hand washing, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, multi-surfaces cleaning spray, dish washing sponges and cloths and bin liners.
- Electricity and tap water.
- Under-floor heating (set to 19 °C when outside temperature has dropped below 16 °C for a week) in all rooms except
The Griffon bedrooms which have electric heaters; electric radiators can be used in any room if you need more heat. The gîtes have a B rating in energy efficiency!
- BBQ (but not the charcoal), a limited supply of sun loungers and magnificent scenery.
- Cleaning equipment for you to keep the gîte clean and tidy. You are expected to leave the accommodation in the same state as you found it. A cleaning charge of 45 Euros plus 10 Euros per bedroom will be made if the gîte requires cleaning after your departure.
- Laundry facilities including washing machine and laundry detergent. A drying machine is also available (wet weather use only please).
- If you stay more than 7 nights, we provide a change of linen and towels once a week. If you require more frequent changes we make a charge of 10 Euros per bed; we do provide free laundry facilities for you to use if you wish.
- Access to our shared library of CDs, DVDs, books and games, and use of our secure WiFi (1Mb).
- Booking and Payments
- The balance of the payment must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival (or on arrival if paying by cash (euros) or a cheque on a French bank account). If the balance is not paid within this time we reserve the right to cancel the reservation with loss of the deposit.
- The quoted rental price includes all taxes except tourist tax (taxe de séjour) which we collect on behalf of the Mayor’s office (0.50€ per person over 17 years old per night).
- All prices are fixed at the time you make the booking request and accepted payment methods and currency will be indicated on the
Booking Request Confirmation.
- Unless previously agreed otherwise, arrival is after 16.00 hours local time and the tenants must vacate the property by 10.00am local time on the day of departure.
Electric cooker (cooker hood, 4 pan hob, oven with spit attachment, roasting tray and grill pan).
Dishwasher, electric toaster, kettle & coffee maker, microwave with grill, refrigerator (with small freezer, ice cube tray & 3 plastic food containers).
4 saucepans and frying pan (with lids), casserole/roasting pot, pressure cooker, electric blender, colander, oven glove.
Fire extinguisher, bread bin, 3 storage jars, 2 plastic trays, metal measuring jug, 5 kitchen knives, plastic chopping board.
Plastic measuring jug, 6 egg cups, egg slicer, lemon squeezer, cheese grater,
garlic crusher, corkscrew/bottle opener, tin opener, tea strainer, scissors, vegetable peeler,
BBQ tongs, fork and spatula.
Metal spatula, ladle, serving spoon, pasta serving spoon and whisk. Plastic spatula, tongs, serving spoon and shovel, fork. Wooden spatula.
3 glass oven/serving dishes of various sizes and 3 glass dishes for nibbles.
salad spinner, flan dish, water jug, fruit juice decanter.
A square and round ceramic serving dish, ceramic serving bowl, glass salad bowl. 12 tumblers and 12 wine glasses.
Large and small thermos flask, washing up bowl, dustpan and brush, waste bin, iron.
10 person oak dining table (with table cloth), 9 dining chairs.
Oak sideboard containing: 12 sets of cutlery (knife, fork, dessert and tea spoon).
12 sets of (large plate, small plate, tea cup and saucer, tall mug, cereal bowl).
Wine decanter, tea pot, sugar bowl, salt and pepper pots, large and small ceramic jugs.
6 person decorative coffee set (plus ceramic coffee pot and sugar bowl), 2 large decorative mugs.
Wine rack, 4 storage jars, ceramic fruit bowl, cheese board with glass cover. 8 flexible table mats, 6 napkins.
2 Sofas with built-in shelf between holding large lamp.
Coffee table, low armchair.
Bookcase with lamp, built-in corner unit with TV, satellite receiver, DVD player (and remotes).
Stand up electric fan, ironing board & vacuum cleaner. Wooden fruit bowl.
Local information folder.
Double bed and a single bed with 2 bedside tables and lamps.
Mirror fronted wardrobe (clothes hangers), chest of drawers and a chair.
Double bed with 2 bedside tables and lamps.
Built-in dresser shelf with small mirror and light, chair.
Mirror fronted wardrobe (clothes hangers), chest of drawers.
Ensuite bathroom (electric shower, sink, toilet, shelving & waste bin).
2 single beds with 2 bedside tables and lamps.
Chest of drawers with mirror hanging on wall above.
Mirror fronted wardrobe (clothes hangers).
Main bathroom with toilet, shower, sink in vanity unit, mirror, cupboard and waste bin.
Clothes drying rack, small laundry basket mop, bucket and broom.
Plastic patio table, parasol, 9 plastic chairs, and BBQ.